Welcome to Year 4!
We hope you all had a lovely summer break, we're very much looking forward to working with you and your child this year. We will spend the first couple of weeks getting to know the children and establishing our class routines. After this, we will post information on this page about our planned curriculum for this term, as well as weekly home learning tasks and remote learning activities for those children who are having to isolate.
If you want to get in touch with us, please use the class email: email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We will post weekly homework tasks here every Friday. Below are the tasks for Friday 24th September
- My Maths: Please complete the tasks set for this week. There are lessons to do which support the tasks if you feel your child would benefit from the additional practice. There are also games to play, if the children wish to.
- CLIC/SAFE: Please look at the tests the children bring home each Friday and go over any mistakes. Please get in touch if you need some guidance!
- TT Rockstars/Numbots: Please spend at least 20 minutes practising number facts and keep an eye out for battles with other classes!
- Spelling Shed: Please spend at least 20 minutes on here. Weekly spelling tests take place on Fridays.
- Reading: Please read as often as you can, but at least four times a week. The children should bring a selection of appropriate books home on a Wednesday and can return them whenever they've finished them.
- Those registered, should also complete their Lexia or Nessy usage.
- This week we have been learning about the structure of the earth and would like the children to complete the 2Do set on Purple Mash.