Latest Year 4 News
This school year seems to have flown by and we would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a fantastic summer break. Please return all school reading books by the end of term so that we can audit our stocks for the new year. It would also be useful for the children to bring a named plastic bag on Monday to bring all their finished work home in.
Please check this page regularly for curriculum information, as well as weekly home learning tasks. If you need to speak to us, we are usually in the yard before and after school or alternatively you can phone or email the admin team to leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. PE is on Tuesdays this term.
We will post weekly homework tasks here every Friday. Below are the tasks for Friday 15th July
- My Maths: Please complete the tasks set for this week. There are lessons to do which support the tasks if you feel your child would benefit from the additional practice. There are also games to play, if the children wish to.
- CLIC/SAFE: Please look at the tests the children bring home each Friday and go over any mistakes. Please get in touch if you need some guidance!
- TT Rockstars/Numbots: Please spend at least 20 minutes practising number facts and keep an eye out for battles with other classes!
- Spelling Shed: Please spend at least 20 minutes on here. There is a new list of Science words on the digestive system. Weekly spelling tests take place on Fridays.
- Reading: Please read as often as you can, but at least four times a week. The children should bring a selection of appropriate books each week and can return them whenever they've finished them.
- Those registered, should also complete their Lexia or Nessy usage.