We hope you all had a lovely Christmas and would like to wish you and your families a very happy new year. We would also like to say a big thank you for our cards and gifts!
We have been busy planning for the spring term and will be posting curriculum information on this page shortly.
P.E sessions are on a Tuesday afternoon and may be outdoors (weather permitting) so please ensure that your child comes to school appropriately dressed. (Navy or black jogging bottoms, white top/t-shirt, blue school jumper and trainers.)
Homework will be set every Friday and will be detailed below. Children should also be reading at least 4 times a week and on 3 of these occasions aloud and to an adult - we greatly appreciate your support with this.
If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch, either when you see us in the playground in the morning/afternoon, or via the school office.
Mr Marchant & Mrs Scott
We will post weekly homework tasks here every Friday. Below are the tasks for Friday 3rd February
- My Maths: Please complete the tasks set for this week. There are lessons to do which support the tasks if you feel your child would benefit from the additional practice. There are also games to play, if the children wish to. As we have been learning about multiplication, some time spent on TT Rockstars would also be useful!
- CLIC/SAFE: Please look at the tests the children bring home each Friday and go over any errors. Please get in touch if you need some guidance!
- Spelling Shed: The children can practise topic words and the common exception words for Y2 here. Login details have been sent home, please let us know if you didn't receive them. We will also be sending home spellings books with lists of words to practise.
- Science: Please complete the quizzes and play the wordsearch game for Lesson 5 of the Plants unit on Developing Experts. Let us know if you need a reminder of login details!
- Reading: Please read as often as you can, but at least four times a week. The children should bring a selection of appropriate books each week and can return them whenever they've finished them.