Bonjour Mon ami au mon amie,
Today is International Dance Day so start the day with some dance moves.
You could learn some Hip Hop moves over at the BBC site.
Hip Hop Dance Moves
- Practise your spellings at Spelling Shed (10 mins) - Please use Lexia or Nessy if you are on those.
- It is International Dance Day and I have set Scotby CE School a special challenge on twitter
- I would like you to create a short dance and then write some instructions to perform it. I will record and perform any dances with detailed enough instructions. Use your writing books and send me a photo or scan.
- I have created a little guide below for all of the details to include.
- Check your answers for yesterday.
- If you were confident with finding equivalent fractions and simplifying then watch the adding and subtracting fractions video below and then try the SATs Companion questions and the 'Keep it simple' questions in Daily Resources.
- If you would like a little more practice with simplifying then try the sheet (simplifying fractions with the highest common factor) in today's Daily Resources. You can also use this grid to help identify common factors.
Today we will have a go at creating some art using block printing. You can use the video to teach you how to do it. You will need a few basic art materials to do this one.
- Thick card
- Pen or pencil and scissors
- Plain paper
- Thick paint (acrylic is ideal) and a paint brush or sponge
- A handful of patience and dedication.