I would like you to please plan a 15 minute warm-up routine for me please that I can film for the class to do each morning next week. It needs to be able to be completed at home, with no equipment and by all levels.
If I get more than a few really good ones I will film a new one for each day of the week.
- Settle in and have a listen to the next chapter of Trash. Sorry it has been so long coming, I got a little side tracked. Video below.
- Let's have a go at identifying all of the features and events for the story of Arachne. Watch the tutorial on completing a story mountain and then have a go at doing your own.
- Take time to read your own book and enjoy a biscuit and a hot drink. Treat yo self'
- Take a morning to have fun with shape. I would like you to have a go at creating some art using tessellations. Tessellations are simply the repeating of patterns. Watch the video and have a go.
- Complete any other work that has been set and if you are really on it, have a go at the Thursday activities on White Rose.
Please have a go at filling in the fact file on Greece that I have set as a 2Do on Purple Mash. You can research the facts that you need using links below or do your own research.
Finish the day by watching Newsround. A lot has been going on, it is worth catching up on it.