Class representatives meet every other Monday morning with Miss Harries in the school library
This Autumn term our School Council are working to:
- Promote reading for pleasure throughout school to make us better reader.
- Improve our reading resources in school.
- Consider how we can become more environmentally friendly.
- Finalise our core value and behaviour review.
School Council 2018-19
Last year, our School Council was very active. They supported the school with work including:
- Reviewing our core values - they led class reviews and collated the discussions into a simple form for the senior leaders to consider.
- They carried out surveys linked to our Sports Funding to try to improve provision.
- They developed a wish list of playground equipment
- They suggested room names for school.
Council representatives from both the infants and juniors attended an evening staff meeting to discuss their findings and ideas.